We cooperate with leading experts in various fields of management, including people specialized in audit and management of specific risk groups, information security and IT systems, business continuity. Our team consists of experts with complementary competences. Responsibility for carrying out the various groups of services is distributed on the basis of an experience, expertise and individual interests.
- independence and professionalism;
- extensive experience in management, consulting and auditing;
- excellent references from consulting and implementation projects;
- orientation to customer needs and product quality;
- acting in accordance with best practices and principles of the advisory service;
- certificates demonstrating high competence;
- continuous improvement of skills;
- membership in associations of practitioners in various fields of security, risk and business continuity management.
Among our associates there are persons holding the following certifications:
- Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager (PECB);
- Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer (PECB);
- CBCP – Certified Business Continuity Professional (DRII);
- BS 25999-2:2007 Lead Auditor;
- BS 25999-2:2007 Internal Auditor;
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor;
- ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor;
- ISO 9001:2000 Lead Auditor;
- ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor;
- PRINCE2 Practitioner;
- ITIL Foundation;
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager;
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor;
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional.
President of the Company, expert in risk management and security management with over 13 years of experience. He carried out several dozen projects for international corporations, small and medium size companies in range of implementation of business continuity plans, internal control systems and risk management programs, policies of information security (including personal data), audits of management systems’ compliance and information security and IT systems’ risk audits. He was the leader of the first project in Poland which finished with complete certification of business continuity system according to ISO 22301:2012. He specializes in financial, insurance, logistic, IT, media sectors and public administration. He was the expert of internal control in IT projects conducted in Ministry of Administration and Digital Affairs. He is the lecturer in Faculty of Management in Warsaw University of Technology and the trainer during courses in range of crisis communication rules, information security, risk management, business continuity and IT services (including courses organized for the Centre of Banking Law and Information within the Polish Bank Association). He is also the accredited trainer of PECB Canada and member of Association of Risk Management POLRISK. Privately passionate of new technologies in mobile communication.
- CBCP- Certified Business Continuity Professional (DRII),
- Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager (PECB),
- BS25999-2:2007 Lead Auditor,
- ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor,
- ISO/IEC 20000 Internal Auditor.